Listen to this page
Well done! You found the answers to our quiz in the Summer editition of our newsletter for Children in Care. How many did you get right?
1. How many Children in Care teams are there in Thanet?
2. Name 3 Team Managers in the Thanet Children and Young People’s Service
Theresa Williams CIC2 / Mark Weinel CIC3 / Jenny Jones CIC 1 / Adrian Miles EK Adolescent Team / Anne Lewis Fostering
3. When your social worker visits you which room do they need to see?
4. What does OCYPC stand for?
Our Children & Young Peoples Council
5. What’s the name of the social worker who has 10 dogs?
6. What’s the name of the promises that Kent County Council have made to all our children in care?
7. What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
8. What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
9. What does IRO stand for?
Independent Reviewing Officer
Get social with Virtual School Kent and Our Children and Young People's Council.
Find out what's on this site, what's going on in Kent and how to keep in touch.
Click here to follow us on Twitter
Click here to drop us a line, if you have any suggextions for the site or have a story to share!