Looked after children’s nurses
Listen to this page
- The Specialist Nurses are based in the Virtual School Kent multi-agency teams.
- They are there to promote the health and well being of children in care.
- They aim to ensure children and young people’s health needs are met by providing health assessments (health checks), supporting policy development and offering training for colleagues.
- They aim to raise the profile of children in care and their specific needs with health colleagues.
- The Nurses are available to offer advice on health issues to other professionals, young people and their carers.
Contact the Looked after children’s nurses on 03001234461