Coram Voice National Writing Competition
Voices 2016 - Writing Competition for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Do you like writing? Coram Voice really wants to hear from you about who makes you happy. Or about what the important people in your life could do to make you happier. You could write about your family, your social workers, your foster carers, your teachers, your friends, your advocate or even your pets. It could be a poem, a short story – anything!
And you can win a prize!
Visit the Coram website for tips on what to write, more information on the prizes and the full Terms & Conditions - www.coramvoice.org.uk/voices-2016
1. You must be in care or a care leaver
2. You can write UP TO 1000 words in each entry
3. DO make sure you write your entry yourself
4. DON’T put your real name in the entry
5. You can submit UP TO 3 entries
6. DO get adult consent if you are under 18
7. There are 3 age groups: primary school, secondary school and care leavers