Skip to main content
Kent Cares Town logo


Secondary Page Icon
Advice and Help

Advice and Help

If you have worries about something relating to your care, education or the adults who work with you, it is important that you talk to someone. Sometimes this could be someone you see regularly like your foster carer, Social Worker, Independent Reviewing Officer or teacher.