Skip to main content

Moving On


Access to your File

Access to your File

You can apply for access to your social services file from the age of 18.  If you would like to see your file, please make a request in writing and hand it to your personal adviser who will make the appropriate arrangements.

The Care Leavers 18+ Service encourages you to think about this decision very carefully as you may find your file difficult to read. However, they will offer you full support if you choose to do so.

Click on a link below to find out more...

Your National Insurance Number Your Passport Your Birth Certificate British Citizenship Access to your File Provisional Driving Licence Keeping Documents Safe